Re: Could sshguard be backported?

Jonathan might be right about using non-standard ports for SSH; however the
same cannot be said for other services like FTP, IMAP or SMTP, which
sshguard protects.

Hereby I think sshguard should be considered eligeble for backporting since it
is a very useful tool and its inclusion on this repository could facilitate
the work of many system administrators.

Should you guys vote or something like that? I do not know how Debian
Backports eligibility criteria works.
Thank you for all the answers and for your work on Debian.

--
Matteo Bini