Re: Redmine ActionView::Template::Error after recent Rails security update

On വ്യാ, സെപ്റ്റം 8, 2022 at 12:30 വൈകു, Lucas Kanashiro <kanashiro@debian.org> wrote:
Thanks for all the information you provided. The rails maintainer is
working to fix that, this issue is not impacting only redmine but some
other packages. So let's wait for them before thinking about any redmine
specific change, I hope the fix will land soon.

Cheers!

This is already fixed in unstable [1], hopefully this will be available in stable soon. This was broken upstream and I think the maintainers are waiting to see if upstream releases a fix soon before patching our version.

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/news/1360257/accepted-rails-26161dfsg-2-source-into-unstable/