Re: How to Fix Error "The value 'buster-backports' is invalid for APT::Default-Release as such a release is not available in the sources"

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 4:42 PM Damian <debian-backports@arcsin.de> wrote:
I don't know it this is expected. However, the repository is not empty any more and the error is gone as well.

Reproduced the result and is consistent with yours. I'm no longer facing the issue so I'm guessing you're right: it's related to the repository emptiness. We can close the thread safely. As for the discussion of apt expectation, it's best to open a separate thread in the appropriate mailing list.

Thanks all for your support! =)

Regards,
Holloway

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies. The sender holds zero liability for any damages caused. If the content is digitally and cryptographically signed/encrypted by GNU Privacy Guard (GPG) key, please seek out the public key with the sender email at: https://pgp.mit.edu .