Re: autopkgtesting of backports

Hi all,

On 24-08-2021 11:03, Paul Gevers wrote:
> Recently I realized that we could be using the ci.d.n infrastructure to
> run autopkgtests for uploads to the backports archive (similar to what
> we do for proposed-updates and oldstable-proposed-updates). Would there
> be interest in such a service? As backports is "live" immediately, this
> won't be gating for our users (yet), so it would require humans to check
> the results (for now, but e-mail notifications would be a simple
> follow-up if somebody wants to pick that up).

I have added a cron job to the Release Team's archive to trigger tests
for backports (bullseye). Due to availability of workers, I've done this
only on arm64 for now. As I'm using the migration tooling to figure out
which tests to trigger and such, you see "non-sense" information too,
please just ignore that.

html: https://release.debian.org/britney/excuses_backports-stable.html
yaml: https://release.debian.org/britney/excuses_backports-stable.yaml

No regression to be seen today.

backports for oldstable will come too.

Paul

PS: I *think* it should be very simple from my side to include piuparts
results in the output too if somebody can convince the maintainer of
piuparts.d.o (olasd) to test backports (e.g. by providing patches).