Re: supertuxkart in buster-backports

Hi Phil,

Am 28.11.20 um 00:58 schrieb Phil Morrell:
Thank you for the review, I'm glad you're happy that none of the issues
were blockers. I'll look into fixing some of the lintian reports in git.

For backports all the lintian issues are usually fine to be ignored if the same lintian issues are reported in the version present in testing (I didn't check though). If the only change you made is just the new d/changelog entry (plus minor d/control changes), that's just as minimal as an ideal backport change should be.

Please can you sponsor the upload as-is, since it'll need to go via NEW?

Oh, right, I forgot about the NEW queue. I've just uploaded it for you.

[...] I have raised an RT ticket (#8477) to be
added to the backports DM list.

It's great to see you unblocking future backport uploads so quickly. Good work.

Best regards,
Micha