supertuxkart in buster-backports

Hi,

I've been maintaining an unofficial backport for a while and would like
to make it official, especially to make network multiplayer available to
buster users. It builds and works locally for me, so I've uploaded it to
mentors, however there are some issues I'd like some feedback on.

https://mentors.debian.net/package/supertuxkart/

1. most importantly, there's 5 shlibdeps useless dependencies (e.g.
X11.so.6!), but the package sizes are about right and it does work in X

2. lintian differences (mostly unchanged from unstable)
  * file-references-package-build-path (I'm using sbuild)
  * unusual-interpreter (unstable has /usr/bin/env)
  * https://lintian.debian.org/sources/supertuxkart/1.2+ds-1.html

So if anyone has any time to check it out, I'd appreciate it, thank you.
--
Phil Morrell (emorrp1)