Incorrect dependency in python3-lxml

Trying to install matrix-synapse from backports I run in to the problem
that first it cannot install python3-lxml

( matrix-synapse : Depends: python3-lxml but it is not going to be installed)

and, trying to install this package, I get the following:

gusnan@debian-server:~ > LC_ALL=C sudo apt install -t buster-backports python3-lxml
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 python3-lxml : Depends: python3 (< 3.6) but 3.7.3-1 is to be installed
                Recommends: python3-bs4 but it is not going to be installed
                Recommends: python3-html5lib but it is not going to be installed

This has already been reported in the bts:

But if the backporter is different from the package maintainer, they
may not have noticed this, so I report the issue here too, to make it
more visible.

Please make it installable.

/Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se