godot3 (3.2-stable-2) in Debian backports

Dear Sir or Madam

My name is Benedict Suska and I am interested in using the godot3 (3.2-stable-2) package in debian buster.
I would like to use the godot engine in a workshop for game development with python. If I want to use python in godot,
I must install the python-script plugin, which is only possible by using the latest version.
For this workshop it is necesery to install this package via the debian packagemanager and not to run the executable, which I could download from the godot website. But installing godot with buster allows me just to use godot3 (3.0.6-2), so I can not use the python plugin.
I would be happy if someone could help me out by backporting the godot engine.

Best regards
Benedict Suska