Re: libnvidia-rtcore: broken dependency in buster-backport

Hi all, hi Andreas

> Just a short heads-up: libnvidia-rtcore in buster-backports can't be
> installed because it depends on libgcc-s1 which is not (yet?)
> available in buster-backports.

It's now almost a month that we have broken nvidia-graphics-drivers
packages in buster-backports. I know, backports don't get as much QA as
the rest of Debian, but this is slowly getting painful. We can't upgrade
to linux 5.8 (in the backports since end of September) because it is
incompatible with older versions of nvidia-graphics-drivers. The new
kernel version is much needed as it fixes many hardware issues we are
facing.

So, please, could you fix the broken nvidia-graphics-drivers in
buster-backports?

Andreas: Thanks a lot for your hard work on the nvidia driver packages!

Cheers

Ronny