Libreoffice Versión: 6.4.3.2 - Do not Include : libreoffice-gtk3

Hi mates,

is there any chance to include the ' libreoffice-gtk3 ' package on the Buster/Backports Installation of LibreOffice ?
This due the LibreOffice teams removed the ' user menu font scaling ' option from the application asuming
Desktop Manager scaling will do it instead, but there is lot of reports ( and I am one ) about that the font for toolbar menues on LO
were not respecting the default Gnome scaling value, and it shows UI menu fonts incredible small.

The great tip I found was, installing libreoffice-gtk3. This refreshed abosultely all visual rendering of LibreOffice
and adjusted UI fonts/icons in concordancy with the Desktop Manager scaling ( in my case : Gnome 3 ).

It would be really preciated for future LibreOffice backported version installation to include libreoffice-gtk3
as part of the installation.

Best regards.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.