Re: WireGuard update issue

Hello

Boyuan,

Thanks for your answer and sorry for the delay.
As the package looks too new I have not contacted the maintainer last sunday. I installed the package using snapshot.debian.org
If I want to do so, should I send him and e-mail directly or is there a procedure to follow?

Thanks and best regards,

Patrick