Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.4.5

Quoting Dominik George (2020-06-03 15:55:12)
> >We got a question about timeline, which your response turned into a
> >criticism of package maintainer.  If you cannot play well with the
> >package maintainer then you should seriously reconsider your work on
> >backporting: Backporting should be an _extension_ to mainline Debian
> >packaging, not in competition to it!
>
> Certainly. However, it was the mainline maintainers of Roundcube who
> refused to work with me in the first place, not the other way around.

[details snipped]

Thanks for sharing your your version of that story (again - I did read
the previous thread too, where another view was shared as well).

Regardless of your allegeded excellence in (attempting to) collaborate
with the package maintainer, it still seems premature to conclude who
need to do what about this upstream release.

 - Jonas