Re: WireGuard update issue

Hi Patrick,

在 2020-05-02星期六的 12:24 +0200,Patrick ZAJDA写道:
> Hello,
>

> When updating wireguard-dkms, I have the following issues :
>
> 1. the command bc is not found. Could bc be added as a dependency for
> wireguard-dkms?
>
> 2. After installing bc, dkms returned error, here is the log:
>
> http://ix.io/2krw
>

> Is it a known issue?

You may examine the development status of package wireguard-dkms at
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/wireguard-linux-compat at any time.

Looking into this page, I see that there is a new upload of 1.0.20200429-2 [1]
fixing ip6_dst_lookup_flow and bc dependency issues. I believe the best way of
fixing the issue you met is to request the maintainers to backport this
version to stable-backports.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang