Re: DRBD in buster-backports 5.4 broken

Hi michael,

在 2020-05-02星期六的 14:33 +0200,michael-dev写道:
> Am 29.04.2020 17:33, schrieb michael-dev:
> > I've upgraded linux-image-amd64 to kernel 5.4  and rebootet on two
> > x86_64 Machines.
> > Since then, drbd failed to come up again.
>
> This is due to a bug in drbd-utils.
> The patch lp1866458-add-NLA_F_NESTED-flag is already in Ubuntu (see
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/drbd-utils/+bug/1866458).
> I can confirm that this fixes the issue for me.
>
> What can be done to fix drbd-utils in debian?

Please let the current package maintainers of Debian drbd-utils know your need
and request a stable package update of drbd-utils for this specific patch. You
may find the detailed maintainer information at
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/drbd-utils .

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang