Re: roundcube in backports

Hi,

>Unfortunately 1.4.3+dfsg.1-1~bpo10+1 is currently *uninstallable* (WTF?)
>without pulling php-masterminds-html5 from Bullseye :-(  This is the
>missing dependency I was referring to in my (two IIRC) earlier messages
>as the only technical blocker for 1.4.3+dfsg.1-1~bpo10+1.

Interesting — we actually verified the package to be installable on multiple different servers.

>Speaking personally, I fear a “culture clash” in terms of communication,
>workflow and processes, so won't tweak the ACL.  (Trimming the requests
>in my earlier replies was perhaps too subtle, so here is an explicit
>answer.)  This is independent from the technical merit of your work or
>the fact that 1.4.3+dfsg.1-1~bpo10+1 isn't installable (shit happens).

OK. If I understand this correctly, you are unwilling to provide for reasonable co-maintenance, so I will leave it up to you to keep track of the backport instead of collaborating reasonably in a separate branch. I will fork the repository on Salsa and maintain the branch there on my own. I think this is another indication of what is broken in Debian.

Thanks,
Nik