apt can't get some cockpit packages from buster-backports (repo sync issue?)

Hi,

I'm trying to install cockpit from buster-backports, but apt doesn't "see" it.
It can see some of the cockpit packages (the ones that are arch-specific), but not others (that are arch-independent).

I'm on amd64.

packages.debian.org lists cockpit in version 213 in buster-backports and 215 for some other cockpit-* packages.

apt doesn't find it, but seems like apt is only fetching package lists from binary-amd64 while cockpit is not on binary-amd64/Packages.xz in the repo. It's only in binary-all, which is not being fetch by apt.

In buster, cockpit is listed both in binary-all and binary-amd64 Packages files.

I'm almost sure that last week I was able to install cockpit 213 from buster-backports (it was on a VM for testing purposes that was deleted meanwhile, so can't confirm now).
Seems like 215 was uploaded a week ago. Maybe something went wrong with repo sync or similar?

Some cockpit-* packages can be found by apt from backports, while others can't.

Example:

# apt policy cockpit
cockpit:
  Instalado: 188-1
  Candidato: 188-1
  Tabela de Versão:
 *** 188-1 500
        500 http://deb.debian.org/debian buster/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

# apt policy cockpit-bridge
cockpit-bridge:
  Instalado: 215-1~bpo10+1
  Candidato: 215-1~bpo10+1
  Tabela de Versão:
 *** 215-1~bpo10+1 100
        100 https://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     188-1 500
        500 http://deb.debian.org/debian buster/main amd64 Packages

The ones not found seem to be only in binary-all, but not binary-amd64 list.

In apt source list I have:
deb https://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports main contrib non-free
deb-src https://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports main contrib non-free

apt update:
Obter:4 https://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports InRelease [46,7 kB]
Obter:6 https://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports/main Sources.diff/Index [27,8 kB]
Obter:7 https://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports/main amd64 Packages.diff/Index [27,8 kB]
Obter:8 https://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports/main Sources 2020-03-30-2001.21.pdiff [44 B]
Obter:8 https://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports/main Sources 2020-03-30-2001.21.pdiff [44 B]
Obter:9 https://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports/main amd64 Packages 2020-03-30-2001.21.pdiff [1769 B]
Obter:9 https://deb.debian.org/debian buster-backports/main amd64 Packages 2020-03-30-2001.21.pdiff [1769 B]

This behaviour is reproducible in more than one debian buster machines I have (all amd64).

Am I doing anything wrong or is this some issue in the repos? I tried different mirrors with same results.

Best regards,
Bruno