Re: Please verify that buster related suites are functional

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:11:31AM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Sun, 2019-04-14 at 21:02 +0000, Niels Thykier wrote:
> > Hi Security team and backports team,
> >
> > According to the release team's checklist we have the following TODO for
> > you:
> >
> > """
> > Check with security team and backports team that it is possible to build
> > uploads for -security and -backports
> > """
> >
> > To our knowledge, the relevant suites have already been created
> > (#917537) and ask that you kindly smoke test them to ensure they work as
> > intended.
> >
> >  * Please let us know when you have verified these relevant suites or if
> >    you have any issues with them.
>
> We need to know that the signing service can also handle uploads to
> buster-security, i.e. it can download embargoed binaries and then make
> source uploads to the same suite.

A first test with a simpler candidate was done from the uploading
step up to the dak new-security-install step and installing into the
archive with gpac[1].

But as Ben mentions above, we should as well test the more complex
case involving the singing service. Ideas on what and how we want to
proceed here?

Regards,
Salvatore

 [1] gpac was an good test candidate this time, as the -5 upload with
     security fixes was already unblocked and thus will superseed th -
     5~deb10u1.