Re: Please verify that buster related suites are functional

On Sun, 2019-04-14 at 21:02 +0000, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Hi Security team and backports team,
>
> According to the release team's checklist we have the following TODO for
> you:
>
> """
> Check with security team and backports team that it is possible to build
> uploads for -security and -backports
> """
>
> To our knowledge, the relevant suites have already been created
> (#917537) and ask that you kindly smoke test them to ensure they work as
> intended.
>
>  * Please let us know when you have verified these relevant suites or if
>    you have any issues with them.

We need to know that the signing service can also handle uploads to
buster-security, i.e. it can download embargoed binaries and then make
source uploads to the same suite.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Make three consecutive correct guesses and you will be considered