Re: Backport OpenJDK-11 (and remove OpenJDK-9)

Le 24/10/2018 à 10:14, Alexander Wirt a écrit :

> I don't think you have to do this bootstrapping within the backports archive.

How then? I could build locally openjdk-{9,10,11} and only upload the
openjdk-11 binaries to strecth-backports, but this will be for amd64
only, the builders would be unable to build it for the other architectures.

Is it such an issue to temporarily have openjdk-9 and openjdk-10 in the
backports archive? That just a matter of one week at most, the time for
the builders to complete the builds on all supported architectures.

Emmanuel Bourg