PHP 7.2 support in backports

Hi,

As php.net is indicating that security support for php 7.0 will end on 3
Dec I'm wondering what Debian stable users should do.
More and more projects are also adding dependencies on >= php7.1.

Adding php7.2 packages to backports seems like a good solution.

I found bug #893700 [1] requesting just that with a comment from Ondřej Surý offering to upload.

The only obstacle seems to be approval from the backports team ... is there an argument against adding it?

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=893700

--

Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,

Herman van Rink