Re: "dh_autoreconf: Can only be run once, see dh-autoreconf" when building package from Sid for Stretch

Hi Fonzie,

I tried to find a stretch-backports sponsor for my network-manager-l2tp 1.2.10-1~bpo9+1 package on this mailing list a few months ago but had no luck, anyway you can find the package here:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/network-manager-l2tp

You can find the package changes here :
https://github.com/dkosovic/debian/commit/b6f26dccb7844202f6ad5455d0724010a8d34ae7

Which includes building with libnm-glib which Sid and Testing have since dropped.

Cheers,
Doug