Re: libvirt-daemon: bridged nets:Cannot get interface MAC on 'vnet%d' for second vm/adapter

On 04/05/2018 03:08, Jakob Bohm wrote:
Package: libvirt-daemon
Version: 3.0.0-4+deb9u2~bpo8+1
Severity: important

This bug report seems not to have reached the list archives, was
it mistakenly caught in a silent spam filter (it didn't bounce).

P.S.

I am not subscribed to this list, please CC me on replies

Enjoy

Jakob