Backporting docker-compose

Hi

I run into this issue multiple times now. Stretch uses a quite old
version of docker-compose. It lacks handy new features and is not
compatible to newer docker-compose files.

It would be great to have docker-compose (and the required python-docker
>= 3.2.1) backported from buster.
I'm not familiar with packaging for Debian. However I tried to achieve
this locally using this [1] guide, but it didn't work for me and the
steps to contribute a "formal backport" and getting commit access look
very time consuming.

It would be great if you could put this on your "wishlist".

Thanks,
Jonas

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/SimpleBackportCreation