Re: Backporting new minor versions

On Fri, 29 Jun 2018, Jonathan Nieder wrote:

> Actually, when would this come up?  When does a package bump version
> number without changing user-visible behavior?

One of mine did so for the recent ncurses transition.

Were I to backport that specific new version from testing,
the backport would be identical to the one currently in
backports except for the version number, so I’m sitting
this one out. (Plus I’m working on a new upstream release
for it anyway.)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
15:41⎜<Lo-lan-do:#fusionforge> Somebody write a testsuite for helloworld :-)