Dovecot backport to wheezy with security fixes

Hi all,

Could you please update the Dovecot backport (IMAP/POP3 server) to
wheezy (based on jessie) according to my exercise - pretty straight
forward?

Some are still using Wheezy (as me for the private mail server), which
luckily has some LTS support and is working without problems ;-)

But:
Especially for Dovecot the Wheezy security situation is pretty bad, not
only with the latest issue, but also for a longer time. Making a fixed
version available could be helpful for a lot of people, which are best
advised to switch to backports because of an almost unfixable setuid
problem in the native wheezy version (2.1.7, upstream fixed in 2.2.7,
jessie/wheezy-backports is 2.2.13).

Resources

Link to dsc file (found in a document that you expect this):
   http://www.70t.de/download/dovecot-wheezy-backport/dovecot_2.2.13-12~bpo70%2B1.dsc

As I am not a Debian maintainer I suggest to not fiddle with signatures,
versions etc. and just do the simple changes to the Jessie version
linked here:
   http://www.70t.de/download/dovecot-wheezy-backport/dovecot-2.2.13-bpo-wheezy.diff

If you want to see the full story which I wrote for educational reasons:
   http://70t.de/projects/dovecot_backport_2018-03-03/

Many thanks in advance, also for the overall good Debian job - I really
love it.

Kind regards
   Gero

P. S.: On reply please add me personally, as I am not on the list.