Backport of wxpython4.0

Hi,

Philipp Huebner requested that I backport wxpython4.0 to stretch as he would like to use it for photofilmstrip. The backport requires a bit more changes than normally expected, so he suggested that I send an explanation ahead of time.

Here are the changes:
https://salsa.debian.org/freewx-team/wxpython4.0/commit/c4cc0a6d7e52cf02c82a81d0e1b311db59065817

The bulk of the changes are due to the fact that wxpython4.0 requires a newer version of sip4 than is in stretch. Furthermore, the version of sip4 in unstable cannot be safely backported as if it is installed, it will break any dependent packages that were compiled against the older sip4. (SIP has an internal major version check - if it finds a different major version, the module refuses to load.) wxpython4.0 already includes a partial bundled copy (siplib) of sip4. My patch brings in the rest (sipgen) of the bundled version of sip4 and uses that to build wxpython4.0.

The other patches (revert-*) are due to the fact that stretch has an older wxWidgets version, and some header changes have to be rolled back in order to build against that version.

Is this acceptable?

Thanks,
Scott