Re: missing armhf arch in stretch-backport of seafile

seafile-daemon just entered strech-backports for armhf. Problem solved!

>I'd like to install seafile on my Cubieboard ARM single board computer running stretch. I've seen seafile is in stretch-backport but it's not built for the armhf architecture. I erroneously filed a >bug about that (#869204) and was pointed to [1]. Is there something blocking the build? Can I help someway?

armhf builders had some issues, and needed some reboots
you should worry if this list [1] reaches something near to zero and your package is not picked up
[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=armhf&suite=all

I don't remember how priorities are handled, usually older distributions have an higher build priority, maybe somebody forget to set them for Stretch-bpo?

G.

--
Leonardo Canducci