Re: fonts-firacode backport

Le 24/03/2017 à 13:03, Pierre Rudloff a écrit :
Hello,

I didn't get any reply from the maintainers bu I've been using my
fonts-firacode backport for a few months and it works perfectly.
Would it be possible to include it in the jessie-backports repository?

I have updated it to 1.204-2:
https://mentors.debian.net/package/fonts-firacode

Regards,

Hello,

I got an answer from Fabian Greffrath saying he approves the backport if I'm OK with maintaining it (which is the case).
Is there anything else needed in order to get this into jessie-backports? :)

Regards,