Re: Backports bugs in the BTS

* Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> [2017-05-08 16:40:45 CEST]:
> Where there is a difference between the list of backporters and the
> list of maintainers, the existing support for redirecting reportbug to
> an email address (such as this list) would seem sufficient. Let's make
> the directing of bugs to this list an opt-in and assume good faith
> that maintainers are overall likely to be interested in bugs in the
> backported packages now that those binaries are in the main archive.

 Could you write the documentation of that for the backports website,
please?  Regardless of whether this is considered acceptable or not,
having the documentation for that would be a first step.  Personally I'm
not too sure where to dig for that information.

 Besides, reportbug isn't the only tool used to mail bugreports, is it?
Is that interface generic enough to cover other bug reporting tools?

 Enjoy,
Rhonda