Re: log4cpp backport wrongly uses v5 in package name, breaks stuff

On Sun, May 07, 2017 at 07:07:26PM +0200, Julian Andres Klode wrote:
> If at all in the existing bug report, but usually bug reports for
> backports are supposed to be handled on the mailing list.

well, thats the default (which I disagree with / object to, but thats another
story) but it's totally ok to file bugs in the BTS for a package as
*as long as the packages maintainers are fine with that*.

I do it for my packages all the time / whenever suitable. I like the BTS
and being able to properly track bugs. A mailinglist is a sink.

--
cheers,
	Holger