Re: jessie-backport of WordPress for DSA 3997-1?

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 02:42:59PM +0000, Rodrigo Campos wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 01:13:07PM +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:

> > I think the reason for the previously upload going missing might have
> > been that you set the distribution to stretch-backports rather than
> > jessie-backports. I've now uploaded the version I tested with only that
>
> Ohh :(
> Sorry, I'll re-check my script to do it. It's a shame it didn't fail more
> clearly.
>
> > change to jessie-backports, in the absence from further feedback from
> > Craig.
>
> Thanks a lot! And sorry again

No problem. However, even though I received an ACCEPT mail for my
upload[1], it still hasn't appeared in backports, suggesting that there is
indeed an infrastructural problem.

I'm CCing the backports team directly in case they can help investigate
why this happened.

Thanks,
Dominic.

[1] Dated Tue, 28 Nov 2017 13:08:47 +0000