Re: jessie-backport of WordPress for DSA 3997-1?

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 03:16:59PM +0000, Rodrigo Campos wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 03:46:10PM +0000, Rodrigo Campos wrote:

> > > Curious, it doesn't show up on
> >
> > Oops. Craig, do you happen to know why this upload is taking so long? Or do you
> > know who to ask?
> >
> > There are several security fixes, and they have been released for several days
> > now :-/
>
> A new wordpress security release is out there, if it affects stable (haven't
> checked yet), will backport as soon as stable is fixed.

Sorry to bother again, but is there something I'm missing?

AFAIK, this wasn't uploaded to jessie backports nor the new security issue was
fixed in stable (so I didn't create a new jessie backport, as I need to backport
from stable).

One option I didn't check is that this new security doesn't affect stable. But
even in that case, the package currently on jessie backports is not the last one
I backported (see https://backports.debian.org/changes/jessie-backports.html)
and Dominic tested.

Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot,