Re: jessie-backport of WordPress for DSA 3997-1?
- To: Dominic Hargreaves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Craig Small <email@example.com>, Paul Gevers <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jim Leek <email@example.com>, Michael Howe <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: jessie-backport of WordPress for DSA 3997-1?
- From: Rodrigo Campos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 15:01:04 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CALy8Cw70JTMK07nnWszNFaSRy1Ow5QarEiVWhMDVxd3F_3R6sw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CALy8Cw54OEAWJE5v0zpZ3Ph6Px6spvUT98cPHMmcsNiYJK7xiA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 03:16:59PM +0000, Rodrigo Campos wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 03:46:10PM +0000, Rodrigo Campos wrote:
> > On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 03:12:39PM +0000, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> > > On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 11:35:38PM +0000, Rodrigo Campos wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Thanks again! This should on jessie backports now =)
> > >
> > > Curious, it doesn't show up on
> > Oops. Craig, do you happen to know why this upload is taking so long? Or do you
> > know who to ask?
> > There are several security fixes, and they have been released for several days
> > now :-/
> A new wordpress security release is out there, if it affects stable (haven't
> checked yet), will backport as soon as stable is fixed.
Sorry to bother again, but is there something I'm missing?
AFAIK, this wasn't uploaded to jessie backports nor the new security issue was
fixed in stable (so I didn't create a new jessie backport, as I need to backport
One option I didn't check is that this new security doesn't affect stable. But
even in that case, the package currently on jessie backports is not the last one
I backported (see https://backports.debian.org/changes/jessie-backports.html)
and Dominic tested.
Am I missing something?
Thanks a lot,