Adding libsqlcipher0 to stretch-backports

Dear maintainers,

I propose adding libsqlcipher0 in version 3.4.1 (from buster) to
stretch-backports.

Reason: libsqlcipher0 in version 3.2.0 (currently shipped with stretch)
links against OpenSSL 1.0.x, whereas the new version links against
OpenSSL 1.1.x. In our use case where both libsqlcipher0 and libraries
from Qt5 are used alongside each other, this results in Segfaults when
calling into libsqlcipher0.

Sadly, I have no prior experience with Debian package maintenance and,
following the hints in the documentation, therefore suggest this to this
mailing list.

Thank you, kind regards,

Philipp Berger