Re: Re: Freeciv and LibreOffice broken on Stretch-bpo
On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 12:10:08PM +0200, Julien Aubin wrote:
> Package libreoffice-kde missing from BPO. Could you please upload it as
> well ?
libreoffice (1:5.4.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release
- fixes middle click paste (closes: #871588)
* debian/patches/stop-shipping-mimelnk-desktop-files.diff: as name says
* debian/patches/java9.diff: backport Java 9 patch from master
- install appstream stuff into /usr/share/metainfo. sigh.
- make -writer-dbgsym recommend -core-dbgsym as it wants some gdb stuff
- set UNO_LIBS_DBG_ROOT to fix gdb helper installation for uno-libs3 again
and make -core-dbgsym recommends uno-libs3-dbgsym (same reason as above)
- generate and install apparmor profiles
- be consequent and bump the build-dependencies for the DLP libs when
we run the tests; based on patch by Rico Tzschichholz
- run dh_strip_nondeterminism
- disable -kde and the (unmaintained for LO) oxygen theme.
Qt4 should go away. See
Read the changelog.
OK, one might argue one can keep it enabled for -backports while disabling
it for unstable uploads but given how buggy it is (see the closed
libreoffice-kde bugs) I decided against it.