Re: Request to add package "pass 1.7.1-3: all" to stretch-backports

I see, then I'll try sending him an e-mail directly with my request. As for your question, pass version >= 1.7.0 have support for extentions, pass-otp (https://github.com/tadfisher/pass-otp) among them, which I use.

Thanks for the quick response, David.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile