Request to add package "pass 1.7.1-3: all" to stretch-backports

Evening,

I humbly ask the Backports Team to add the "pass 1.7.1-3: all" package, available at buster (testing), to the stretch-backports repository. I believe it to be a task close at hand for one with the technical capacity for doing so, since I have it currently installed from the aforementioned source, while using dependencies that are available at the current stable distribution exclusively.

Thank you for help,
Guilherme de Abreu
_
Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.