Removing tests in bpo

Hi all,

I have restarted the effort to backport the whole prometheus stack (and
its myriad dependencies), now that testing is frozen.

I was preparing one of these dependencies (mustache.js), which requires
node-chai to run tests. That in turn brings at least 3 more node
dependencies that need to be backported.

So I wonder if it would be desirable (or even acceptable) to disable the
tests in bpo to avoid adding so much stuff to the archive, that is
possibly not going to be used for anything else.

Thoughts on this?

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)