Re: Re: broadcom-sta-dkms: 6.30.223.271-2~bpo8 1 build fails for linux 4.9.2-2~bpo8 1

> Yes, that's been known for a while.  The -4 revision in Stretch has been
> patched to allow builds on at least up to the 4.9 kernel, and is a
> simple backport to Jessie.

I am not familiar with backports standard operating procedure, but if
it's been known for a while and is a simple backport, why is it still
an outstanding issue?  What do I need to do to move this forward?

Thanks,
Corey