Kernel 4.3.3-7~bpo8+1 hangs during boot on NUC5CPYH (Re: Regarding btrfs-tools)

Den 29-01-2016 kl. 10:20 skrev Anthony DeRobertis:

Please boot without 'quiet' on your kernel command line. That will make the messages much more informative. (You can do this from the grub menu by editing the entry, just press "e" if I remember correctly.)

I dont know if there is any way to get the dump of the output when the kernel hangs during boot, so I took another screenshot.

Hope this helps.

http://imgur.com/QWfimlh

The system is a Intel NUC5CPYH.

/Anders