Upload of linux-grsec to jessie-backports?

Hi list, [please keep me on CC: on replies, I'm not subscribed to the list]

linux-grsec was recently ACCEPTED [1] in Debian unstable. For the record, it's
a src:linux packages patched with the grsecurity [2] patch, hardening the
kernel against various threats (memory corruption especially).

Current upstream (grsecurity) development model is to follow the latest linux
kernel version (there are so-called “stable” patches, which are not available
free of charge, so I don't mention them here), which makes it not really
suitable for a stable release (also there's the duplication of the Linux
sources).

But the linux-grsec packages might especially interest people using stable
releases (it's really useful on servers, although I'm using it on laptops and
desktops just fine), so I'm currently providing those builds myself [3]. I'd
like to use a more official repository, so I thought about uploading to
jessie-backports.

I know the rules about backports (only packages already in testing, suited for
the next stable releases), so I know it's an exception I'm asking. I already
asked on IRC (#debian-devel, where it wasn't really warmly received :), but
was also redirected here, so it gets archived.

Thanks in advance anyway!

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis