Re: Update of python-cryptography

On Thu, 7 Jan 2016, 22:39 Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
Would it be possible to get an update of python-cryptography to >= 1.0
in jessie-backports please? This is needed by Keystone which I uploaded,
and which is currently not installable.

The main obstacle to a new backport is a python-cffi backport. However I have discussed this with tumbleweed previously and I think there is a way forward (I believe the backport needs Breaks: on all packages built against python-cffi < 1.0, and then all of those need to be backported as well), so I will look at making this happen now that there is a need for the backport.