RE: samba 4.4.5 backports

Hai,

Im ready to upload samba and its needed dependecies to jessie backports.
Samba 4.4.5 amd64 and i386

I need a sponser to start with.

Before i upload all of these packages can someone have a peek here:
https://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/samba-4.4.5/

Build logs etc all is there and tell me if these are ok to upload and if i didnt miss anything.

I build packages some time, but this would be my first official upload.

Im asking this because i saw the "miss upload" last week which took a lot of alex ( ftp master ) his time, i want to avoid that.

Attacht my gpg key.

And be nice with me.

Jelmer, i saw your dutch, hope thats correct and i need someone to sign my gpg key.

If you want, i can meet you anywhere you want in the netherlands, so i can show my ident and get my gpg key signed.

Greetz,

Louis