Re: Lots of uploads for golang!

On 18 July 2016 at 23:24, Potter, Tim (HPE Linux Support)
<timothy.potter@hpe.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone.  I just thought I would let you all know that I'm planning quite a few uploads
> to backports from testing in order to get docker.io into the jessie-backports archive.
>
> With a couple of exceptions, there are all new packages that don't have any dependencies
> on any existing packages in backports.
>
> Apologies if I mess anything up as I'm a bit new to this backports thing.  I'm happy to accept
> any criticism and ideas for improvement.

Hi Tim,

Is there any overlap between the golang packages you'll be uploading
for your project and the following list?  Yes, it's a wishlist ;-)

golang-github-kardianos-osext-dev
golang-github-bkaradzic-go-lz4-dev
golang-github-calmh-du-dev
golang-github-calmh-luhn-dev
golang-github-calmh-xdr-dev
golang-github-thejerf-suture-dev
golang-github-juju-ratelimit-dev
golang-github-vitrun-qart-dev
golang-github-gobwas-glob-dev
golang-github-jackpal-gateway-dev
golang-github-audriusbutkevicius-go-nat-pmp-dev
golang-github-d4l3k-messagediff-dev
golang-github-cznic-ql-dev
golang-github-golang-groupcache-dev
golang-github-lib-pq-dev