Re: Request for review and upload of "profile-sync-daemon" to backports

Hi Jan,

>could someone please review the backports-rebuild of my package
>"profile-sync-daemon"[1] and upload it to backports if everything is OK?
>
>The dsc-file is uploaded to mentors.debian.net:
>https://mentors.debian.net/package/profile-sync-daemon

please note two things:
(talking about the unstable version)

1) you don't need urgency=low, unless you aren't confortable with the changes
2) you need to wait for the current unstable version to reach testing,
this is requested by backports policy.

In this very particular case, I sponsored the package in deferred/8, this will
give the current version enough time for migration (it needs 4 days to go in testing),

and I did that because looking at the changes with the current version in testing,
they were really minimal.

Please let me know when the package migrates, and I'll reschedule, or let me know
if the package won't migrate and I'll reschedule it some more time.

cheers,

G.