Re: Latest qt4 backports break bpo qtcreator and wireshark

You can track how qt5 is being built on each arch in

http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/redir/qt-buildd-jessie-backports?compact=1

Qtcreator and it's reverse dependency qbs are in NEW, so if you need it you will have to wait a little bit more.

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/