Re: Apparmor from bpo breaks lightdm

Julien Aubin wrote (13 Jul 2016 20:01:23 GMT) :
> Package apparmor has been backported but it currently breaks lightdm. Could
> you please provide an updated version of lightdm ?

I've uploaded this backport. Sorry, my bad for not noticing:

  Breaks: lightdm (<< 1.11.8-0ubuntu2~)

… while Jessie has 1.10.3-3. I'll take a look soonish at the reason
why this versioned breaks was added in the first place to the Ubuntu
packaging (I suspect it might not apply to Debian and can be dropped).

Cheers,
--
intrigeri