Removal of obsolete OpenStack source packages from bpo

Hi,

First of all, thanks to the backports FTP team for approving the
OpenStack mitaka release into jessie-backports.

As previously written here, a few source packages needs removal from
jessie-backports, as they have been renamed. It's not a problem as the
binaries are still there. Here's the list:

oslo-config
oslo.messaging
oslo.rootwrap

It's also worse noting that I've updated a few package for security.
Namely:
- - horizon
- - murano
- - python-muranoclient
- - python-ceilometermiddleware (this one is a missing dep for Ceilometer)

Plus a few lib updates:
- - python-memcache
- - python-oslo.log
- - python-proliantutils
- - python-pycadf
- - ...

And I also added a few packages that were not in jessie-backports yet
(these are in the NEW queue):
- - murano-dashboard
- - designate-dashboard
- - python-json-pointer
- - python-json-patch

At this point, I went through all of the PKG OpenStack QA page, and
checked that everything really is up-to-date in jessie-backports. The
only thing I couldn't do just yet, is an actual installation test using
exclusively the jessie-backports repository. However, tempest functional
tests are all working using the unofficial jessie-backports of OpenStack
Mitaka, and the packages there should be the same (it's just a different
rebuild, but the sources are identical). So chances that there's issues
are very few. This will be checked as soon as all of my latest uploads
reach the mirrors.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)