RFS: intel-gpu-tools/1.15-1~bpo8+1

Dear X Strike Force,

I am writing to you to request a sponsored upload for a backport of
intel-gpu-tools, before seeking a general sponsor.  I am working on
bpos of libva and i965-va-driver for hardware enablement, and a newer
intel-gpu-tools is a required build dependency.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:
    https://mentors.debian.net/package/intel-gpu-tools

    dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/intel-gpu-tools/intel-gpu-tools_1.15-1~bpo8+1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

  * Rebuild for jessie-backports.
  * Bump libdrm-dev build-dep version to >= 2.4.64.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind regards,
Nicholas