letsencrypt dummy package needs adjusting or removing (was Re: letsencrypt not installable)

I just want to echo what  Tristan Seligmann said here

> I think the old binaries from the letsencrypt package need to be removed
> before this will work.

I just hit this issue on a host that had the letsencrypt package installed
prior to the cerbot backport. The installation was via ansible and the current
packaging situation in backports broke further configuration of the host until
I manually went in and fixed with aptitude.

Although the current backported letsencrypt package is a transitional dummy,
*something* is not right. There was a Breaks: line that prevented me smoothly
upgrading.

--
Jonathan Dowland