RE: Backport firmware updating stack to Jessie

Thanks for the feedback guys.  I didn't add any conflicts/replaces as part of my backports.  Any soname changes that had happened in these packages should be justified, because the underlying libraries had changed.  I don't see any of those packages names changing from a recompile against a new toolchain either.

So what do I need to do on my end next?
Show that installing the whole series of packages works properly in a stable install (with backports enabled + my repo that has the extra backports I'm proposing) without causing anything to get removed?